The Practice of Enterprise Architecture involves developing an architecture framework to describe a series of "current", "intermediate" and "target" reference architectures and applying them to align change within the enterprise.
A strong enterprise architecture process helps to answer basic questions like:
- Is the current architecture supporting and adding value to the organization?
- How might an architecture be modified so that it adds more value to the
- Based on what we know about what the organization wants to accomplish in the future, will the current architecture support or hinder that?
Our Architecture Consulting services are founded on a proven track record and years of IT
experience. Our focus is on new, emerging and scalable technologies within an enterprise
From a technical standpoint, our core strengths span highly transactional enterpise
applications, intergration solutions, rich internet applications and web 2.0 based solutions. With our experience and expertise, we’re able to blend strategic thinking, user-centric design principles, and a service-oriented approach to architecture to get you more than you thought possible from your technology spend.
Java architecture services
TAS founders are architects with vast Java J2EE experience and involved in building mission critical enterprise applications. TAS team successfully implemented various Java based projects across the globe and has extensive knowledge of architecture, design patterns and other methodologies. Considering this, ThinkAhead's Java Enterprise Solution Architecture consulting group helps in
- Architecting and designing solutions that constitute the industry best practices
Building flexible architectures to develop applications that are responsive to
changing business needs
- Enable companies to quickly deploy new applications and speed time-to-market by
using domain specific reusable component frameworks encapsulate reusable
components, templates, UI wrappers and code blocks
- Reducing cycle time for J2EE application development
- Effectively leveraging TAS's existing knowledge base, Java technology research and
application development experience
- Leveraging popular open-source application architectural frameworks like Spring,
Struts, JBoss Seam etc.
With a dedicated team of Sun Certified Solution Architects with vast J2EE experience, TAS is ideally placed to leverage the Java based technologies to deliver next generation business solutions.